Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR. (2013)

Well... Today's the first day of 2013, well in minutes it'll be midnight, January 2nd.
 
 
I had a fabulous new years eve.. I spent it with my boyfriend, Garrett watching television, when the peach dropped and had dinner with his parents.
 
My new years resoluation:
1. SAVE MONEY. $$$
2. Get to my goal weight.
 
I can't hardly believe it that THIS year-- this year that I'll be able to meet my goal weight. I've lost almost 60lbs, and yes, I'll admit.. I've been on plateau few times last year about 3-5 times but it was not around the same month.. It was once every while.. But this year, I'm going to be extremely hard -- working hard with fitness and diet. I've got about 65lbs to go. As well you know, average weigh per week is 1/2 up to 2lbs.. Just do carefully, and don't wear yourself out.. I work out six days a week, and every single saturday -- I get a day off from working out..
 
I saw on instagram -- a woman liked my post i put on there -- a newest magazine of the month (weight watchers) with jessica simpson on the front cover..So i went to check it out who she was, turns out she's a member of weight watchers.. This is a brand new snack that I want to try out: If you know me very well, I have cravings for sweets.. :) Well it's normal, alot of people have cravings for sweets, fast food, starbucks, and the list goes on.
Weight Watchers Celebration Cake Mini Bars
 
 
ActiveLink from Weight Watchers
Above is a monitor, waterproof, called ACTIVELINK -- by WEIGHT WATCHERS.. I got it late November, -- it's a monitor that tracks every movement and counts how much activity points plus daily.. You have to be a weight watchers member to use this --- The orginal price is $39.95 but I get weekly e-mails from weight watchers, and I recieved a coupon $10 off so I got it for $29.95, but they charge you $5 extra to your monthly payment. You clip it on your shirt,bra, sports bra, or pants.. You charge it on your computer, for me I usually charge everyday or every other day.. I also metioned that it's waterproof and you can wear it in the shower or on the beach!
 
Recipe of the week:
Balsamic Bowtie Pasta~
 
- 6 ounces uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
-1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Lite or Fatfree (or reduced fat) Balsamic Vingariette
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
  1.  Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain. Combine cooked pasta, tomatoes and basil in a large bowl.
  2. While pasta cooks, combine balsamic vinigariette (through pepper) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add oil to vinegar mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk. Drizzle vinaigrette over pasta mixture; toss well to coat. Add cheese; toss to combine.

Pictures of the day:


Want to try this! [with Resistance Band.]
 "
 
- Excellent example to PACK your lunch in the morning when you go to work -- or for school! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment