Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Beginnings.


Wow'..



  It's been a crazy, wild ride this year. I just finished my semester with a B in my class and next semester i'm going to be more busier, with taking two classes for my major in graphic design from 1:30-5pm to 6:30 -9:30 pm... I'm just enjoying my christmas while it last until i go back to school not this coming up tuesday but next tuesday on the 8th.. [Sad but I'm ready to go back to school.. but won't get break until APRIL for SPRINGBREAK..]

Which i'm excited about -- because with me losing the weight, I'll have to buy new clothes again... in different size. I've already lost 2sizes so far, and i put them up in the closet in the office.. [Will save it when that time comes when I'm married and expecting a baby.] But don't worry, that won't happen for a while now, the baby part.. :) Just gotta finish college and get a career when I graduate.

So, Weight watchers came out with a new plan:

WEIGHT WATCHERS 360. 

 Honestly, I haven't been to weight watchers for a couple of weeks.. BUT I was and still am tracking my food -- and working out 6 days a week. I've been on plateau : / and it STINKS! So  I've made a change: I printed 1-- I mean 2 of each Monthly calender. Pack of calendar for cheat days: every 2weeks.. and the thing is in FEBRUARY, there's valentines day and my birthday exactly a week after.. I'm thinking healthy dinner for valentine's day with non-fat frozen yogurt  and a cheat day on my birthday like cooking 93/7 lean burgers with oven fries.. just a potatoe with olive oil and kasher salt. :) or something like that. Also, a calendar for my workout routines.. Since i'm going to school afternoon and night classes on TUES & Thurs's..so Sun's, Mon's, Wed's are gym days and tues, thurs, and friday's are home workouts.. Every Saturday's i get a off-day...

As you may know or not know, Jessica Simpson, a pop star and well known in the movie called, Dukes of the Hazzards -- is the newest spokesperson for weight watchers.. She had signed the contract earlier this year, after she gave birth to her precious daughter, Maxwell. She struggled with losing weight at the beginning, but lost 50+ lbs. She's looking fabulous looking mom. Now, she's expecting another child, which makes Maxwell a big Sister. :-) She's off the diet now, ( not healthy when you're pregnant), until after baby no.2 is born.. She just did weight watchers commerical.

"Hi. I'm Jessica simpson and this year is all about new beginnings for me. I've lost over 50 pounds on weight watchers. It let me be me and I'm only human. I love food. I love life. I had no idea that I can be in so control and so fee at the same time. Introducing the new Weight Watchers 360 program -- built for human nature. Expect Amazing. Because it works. "
-- Jessica Simpson

Also with Jennifer Hudson [ the original spokesperson]:
-- former American Idol Contestent --

"I'm Jennifer Hudson. I hate getting up in the morning. I love bread, I love cheese. Did I say that I love chocolate? I'm human and the new weight watchers 360 program lets me be. The reason I'm still in this body and feeling so good is isn't because I never go out and enjoy the extra large, extra cheese world we live in. It's because I do and you can too because with weight watchers program is built for human nature. You can expect amazing. Introducing the new weight watchers 360 program, expect amazing. Because it works. "
 -- Jennifer Hudson

Well what's stopping from you for losing weight? You'll feel great and healthier. Make it as your new years resolution. Brand new year. Brand new you.

As usual, I'm posting some pictures that I found from tumblr. :)
- Think I posted this before, One of the great weight loss example

- Try to have pineapple as a snack for the day. :)

 Don't like eggs but this is a great for breakfast.
                                             

Average weight loss is 1/2 lb to 2lbs per week.

So cute. I'm a fruity person. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment