Sunday, January 6, 2013

Expect AMAZING.

This is going to be a busy week for me -- I'm starting school this week with 2 classes afternoon and night class-- my last class ends at 9:30-- so when I get home, i workout then I watch some T.V. then go to bed ..I'm excited about this is because one of my classes I get to learn about print -- print ad's, logo cards, etc... and my other class is advertise your designs. Exciting huh?!

Last friday -- I went on the treadmill for 20 minutes at 3.4 speed and my legs was burning towards to the end of my time limit..-- then I  did leg presses and stairs climber.. and when I left I forgot my anytime fitness membership key -- so i went back and look for it the and the staff did. I could not find it at home to look in the car, So the next day I had to buy a new key for only $25 which isn't so bad. I got a necklace from Atlanta drift race that Garrett and I went to -- they were throwing free stuff and got this NO5 energy drink necklace to put my membership key in.. 

I've seen people who are addicted to McDonald's, Wendy's and taco bell.. Do you know much fat are in the serving-- ( you should watch for sodium imtake, and calories, and carbohydrates..)

BIG MAC -- One sandwich contains 540 calories, 260 which comes from fat and 29 grams of fat.
French Fries -- Medium size; 380 calories, calories from fat is 171 and 19 grams of fat.
That's 920 total for calories and 48 grams of fat total.

Here are facts from this website that I found:


  • Each day, 1 in 4 Americans visits a fast food restaurant
  • In 1972, we spent 3 billion a year on fast food - today we spend more than $110 billion
  • McDonald's feeds more than 46 million people a day - more than the entire population of Spain
  • French fries are the most eaten vegetable in America
  • You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Super Sized Coke, fry and Big Mac
  • In the U.S., we eat more than 1,000,000 animals an hour
  • 60 percent of all Americans are either overweight or obese
  • One in every three children born in the year 2000 will develop diabetes in their lifetime
  • Left unabated, obesity will surpass smoking as the leading cause of preventable death in America
  • Obesity has been linked to: Hypertension, Coronary Heart Disease, Adult Onset Diabetes, Stroke, Gall Bladder Disease, Osteoarthritis, Sleep Apnea, Respiratory Problems, Endometrial, Breast, Prostate and Colon Cancers, Dyslipidemia, steatohepatitis, insulin resistance, breathlessness, Asthma, Hyperuricaemia, reproductive hormone abnormalities, polycystic ovarian syndrome, impaired fertility and lower back pain
  • The average child sees 10,000 TV advertisements per year
  • Only seven items on McDonald's entire menu contain no sugar
  • Willard Scott was the first Ronald McDonald - he was fired for being too fat
  • McDonald's distributes more toys per year than Toys-R-Us
  • Diabetes will cut 17-27 years off your life
  • McDonald's: "Any processing our foods undergo make them more dangerous than unprocessed foods"
  • The World Health Organization has declared obesity a global epidemic
  • Eating fast food may be dangerous to your health
  • McDonald's calls people who eat a lot of their food "heavy users"
  • McDonald's operates more than 30,000 restaurants in more then 100 countries on 6 continents
  • Before most children can speak they can recognize McDonald's
  • Surgeon General David Satcher: "Fast food is a major contributor to the obesity epidemic"
  • Most nutritionists recommend not eating fast food more than once a month
  • 40 percent of American meals are eaten outside the home
  • McDonald's represents 43% of total U.S. fast food market 





  • -- Nuts about you. :-) Have a handful of nuts as a snack -- healthy fats.. 

    - I get jolly time popcorn brand, with weight watchers brand on it --only 3 points plus for a bag of popcorn - in different flavors -- kettlecorn, and butter popcorn.

    - would like to try this!





    - Make a new snack for the day.(SMOOOOTHie) 1/2 cup of fruit with non-fat yogurt and blend -- or 1 banana with peanut butter and skim- fat free milk to blend. 


    She looked fabulous in The Dark Knight Rises.



    The reasons why I'm doing it:
    skinny jeans,stares, bikinis, confidence,short shorts, my health, the satisfaction, the fun, my happiness, ME.

    This is the year I'll make it to my goal weight! :) 

    Jillian Michaels is ONE hard trainer. She is tough. One of the best trainers other than Bob Harper.
    - THE BIGGEST LOSERS

    I WOULD rather sweat, work it off (paid off), then wear a bikini this summer. :) Tan Time!



    One of good exercises. :)

    Well I hope you enjoy my blog post for the day. I'll update with another post later on this week, going to weigh in at weight watchers this week, and going to the gym. :)

    Believe it because it works.
    It does.

    Stephanie -- 




    No comments:

    Post a Comment