Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Think Positive.

Hello there fellows-

Just finished my first class and on break until 6PM: I just ate dinner -- montreal drumsticks, go-gurt low fat yogurt, and unsweetened diced pears and mandarin oranges. ( 0 points plus each!!) I went to the gym last night and I was sweatin'!! i mean SWEATING! I was on the treadmill for 10, i mean 20 minutes, and on the elliptical for 20 minutes too. Not only that, but I lost 2 pounds in two days!!

I set my DVR to the biggest loser new season premiere that came on last night at 8 p.m.! THE BIGGEST LOSER IS BACK with trainers Bob Harper, Jillian Michaels, and Dolvett. This season is bit different now, not only adults are on the show but teenagers, which I find very fascinating! :) Obese are a big situation not only in adults, but teenagers.. There are three teenagers on the show, a boy who's 13, a girl who used to be a cheerleader who's 13, and a high school girl who is 16. I love this show, not only because of the weight loss is that I can look for more new workout routines and eating/food habits.. (You want to spice up your exercise routines, don't want to do the same thing everyday, you'll get bored of it, and not only that you won't lose weight much!) You have to do EVERY single part of your body-- ab's, thighs, chest, shoulders, and arms! 

I'll post later this week to post the notes that I took from the TBL show, I started taking down notes for my future for weight loss journey: Well, I'll post it next week because There's about 5 or 6 things on there, so next week I'll post for this week and next week's notes from the TBL.

My birthday is next month -- And I'm turning 22- 23 years old. Last year, I made blondies from weight watchers recipe! (with white chocolate chips..) This year, I want to make cupcakes (smaller portion than a slice of cake.. don't you think?!) I'm thinking either Red Velvet or Yellow Cake.. But don't worry -- It'll be in healthier version.. Instead of oil, You use unsweetened applesauce.

I love her, even though she is definitely one TOUGHEST trainers out there!


Haha, NEVER thought of that.


- Want to do this.

Jillian Michaels!


Well that's it for this week! Keep checkin' out for more rockin' tips, recipes, and photos to keep you motivated with this weight loss goal! Have a fabulous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment