Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Keep It Up.

Sorry that I haven't post in a week.. See, first of all, I've been sick last week, for almost a week until last wednesday from viral infection. I have been having headaches constantly, and it's been driving me nuts. I have been in bed all week non-stop, just sleeping in and watch television then taking naps. I thought I was having a sinus infection, because of the migraines, but good thing is that I didn't have no strep throat/runny nose/cough or sneezing but my fever has been going up and down.. the highest was 102.5 and lowest was 99.8 before hitting 98.1 when I started feeling great.

So last thursday, the first day that I had my weekly weigh-in at weight watchers. and LOST -2.8lbs. Heck yeah! I've lost 5lbs total from being sick, and man my apetite wasn't that good, I ate twice a day. Now my apetite is back, today I had two proteins. For lunch, I made a burger with italian seamse seeds bread.. ground beed 93/7 (lean which for weight watchers is 4 Points Plus Values)also with GREEN TRIANGLE. (Goodhealthguidelines..) and for dinner tonight, my mom went and got me CHICK-FIL-A chargrilled chicken sandwich with fruit cup. with JUST 7 points plus..for dinner..

- Yummy (7points for sandwich 0 points for fruit cup)
+2 ppv for Honey roasted bbq sauce (if you want to add on.) = 9PPV

I'm a huge chickfila fan, for all of you chickfila addicts out there, you'd know whatcha I'm talking about.. I'd used to get the regular chicken sandwich but with the fat and calories also S.O.D.I.U.M, a little too much .. and don't forget the waffle fries. I stopped ordering that meal and order a healthier one, chargrilled sandwich with fruit cup.. Yes..., there are times that I'd have a craving for chickfila chicken sandwich but in the back of my mind, I have to make a healthier choice for myself.. and since then, I stopped having my cravings for that including chocolate, wendy's burgers, and other fatty foods. So if you have a craving with something like that, remember to think order healthier, and before you know it, your cravings will go away.. but it's also okay to treat your self once in a while. :)

Here are awesome pictures from pinterest that I saw including fitness and F-A-C-T-S:
trust me, yOu'll lOve it. :)


30 lunches under 400 calories - one thing i learned about eating right, have veggies, protein, fruit, and starch.
Pretty good idea - Good way to drink H20 .. Average is to drink 8 glasses of water.
Healthy College Grocery List...maybe add some goodies in there ;) - great way for ALL college students. especially college students 15.

10 Easy, Healthy Pasta Recipes from Fitness Magazine - pasta salad with farilla brand, tomatoes, spinach, and feta cheese. Yum.
Healthy meals
 Project Lunchbox: 30 days of homemade, unprocessed, healthy lunches. Has a link to a PDF that includes all the meals. - unsalted preztels, fruit, and homemade pizza (which are the best beats restaurant and fast food because they're high in calories, sodium and fat.) Get bobolli pizza crust either thin or wheat.. with any toppings.. you need protein chicken, or turkey bacon. :)

Bikini Body BootcampDaily fitness - workout plans
  - Like below, when I was talking about getting rid of my cravings like for chickfila regular chicken sandwich. :)
Weight loss foods

Pinned Image
I already got this in weight watchers brand, for my weekly meetings and weigh-ins. :)

burn fat When you lose fat.Weight loss journal

Weight Loss 101
For all the beginners for people with WEIGHT LOSS.


Well, I hope you enjoy my blog for the day and like those photo's i added from pinterest. Hope you learn something for the day and remember, if you gain or have a bad day, tomorrow will be a better day and you'll learn better for your weight-loss journey..

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment